Pages

Sunday 30 May 2010

My Sweet Seventeen

Hi, i want to tell you about my sweet seventeen last January. I was born on 1st January at 00.00 am. Well, i'm very proud to tell it. When trumpets were played and fireworks were lighten as a symbol of new year, i was born.

Last new year i celebrated with my friends at Nonik's house in Tembalang. We celebrated with burned the sweetcorns, played trupets and a lot af beautiful fireworks.



That night was so amazing because there was a beautiful moon in the sky that i've never seen before. In the fact, January is a rainy season but that day, no rain no cloud. Only beautiful moon in the sky. We thanked to God for that gift

Suddenly, Azka brougth a blackforest tart and others hold the candles. That was so surprise for me. Yeah, i was surprised. I was very happy that day. It was the sweetest birthday party i'd ever had.




 beautiful candles

 with my freak pjamas




Rieza Amalia
XI IA.6/28

No comments: