Pages

Friday 21 May 2010

my beloved family

Hi Mr R-reef…
I want to tell you about my family. Well, I love my family. There is only one man, he is my father, 1 woman, she is my mother, and 2 girl definitely my sister and me.

My father works in Jakarta. He worked there since I was grade 5 in elementary school. Yeah, can you imagine that I’m too child without my father in my side. He came to semarang about once a month. I always cry if he wanted to go to Jakarta (again). Honestly, I don’t wanna my father works in Jakarta, too faaaarrr, and I need him! But, now I’m an adult girl (maybe hehe ), so I can understand and never cry if my father back to Jakarta.

My mother, she is my wonderwoman. Sometimes, she is patient, just sometimes .haha..no, just kidding, she is patient , but also she often angry with me. She is a good housewife. She can cook a lot of food and snack like onde-onde, arem-arem, kroket, lemper, donute, pastel, nagasari, and many more. she sells them .yummyyy, now you can know why am I so big ? cause there are a lot of snack in my house. She ever told to me that she was flower of her village ‘bunga desa’ when she was still young. Formely, I don’t believe her, but maybe she is right,, she is beautiful, now or before :).

My sister, uuuhhhhh she is a stingy sister , before..but now, she is kind, she works in Jakarta as employee in pegadaian. Do you know ?? she is ex student of SMA 3, and passed at 2006. She continued her study in STAN, yeah STAN . I still don’t know. She is really intelligent or ‘dewi fortuna’ always in her side. She just take D1 in there. Just one year , and now she can work and got much money..yeah I feel a little envious now. She is beautifull, but I’m more beutifull .wkwkw. Don’t talk about her again oke !haha.

Me ! yeeaaaaahhh, do you know sir?? I continued my study in SMA3 cause I wanted to proof to my parents that I can be like my sister, no more reason ..and I hope I can be like my sister that can make my parents proud..i want to make them proud J
Now, you know about my family. Although it’s just a little …thanks for reading :D

No comments: