Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

My SAPI SENAM


Hy blog. Hy guys! I wanna introduce my beloved class, XI Sceince 6.

Our classmother is Mss. Adiyani.
The classleader is Veda.
The vice class leader is Fauzan.
The secretary is Aishah Anin and Majid.
The treasurer is Uniek and Rieza.
And the member are absent number one until thirty eight.

We call ourclass as SAPI SENAM. I love my class because we are freak! Hha. We love each others by our each ways. Our favorite words in this class are “Gile lu, ndro!” , “Diem lu, don!” , “Eh, mulutnya di sekolahin ya!” , “Hey, bitch!” , and many more. We like to abuse some of us. The victims are usually gonna be Rieza Amalia, we call her Hamboen (read: Hambun) ; Rizki Eka, because of his teeth, we call him Justin Bibir or Lady Gigi ; Pramuaji, he is so suck person but nice to be taunted. Haha.

It’s because we like joking! Joking, just for fun!

2 comments:

keiko hiro said...

ayuuu jahaaat... T.T

Paramudita said...

Hey, sapa yaa??? ay