Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

not only english

    Nowadays English has become important language in the world.Many people from around the world use this language as their first language or second language .English also become one of lessons in my school.In my senior high ,i got English lesson since  i was in the first grade of senior.I realize that English is very important to communicate with people around the globe.I try to practice my English with friends or with my teachers.I get English lesson not only in my school but also i have taken English course since i was in elementary.Until now,i always  improve my English ability to communicate or to write a short story.By doing this i hope that it can help me to make me more fluent in English.
    But i know that in this world not only English ,language that used people.Even ,based on data that i found,it's said that many countries and the citizens  do not use English as their languge.The main reason why they do not use English is they are vary fanatic with their own language. Like Spanish,french,or Chinese,the citizens use only their language.Because of the fact,in the future i'm not only want  to improve my English but also other language to complete my ability to communicate with everyone in the world.I have started to learn that language by my self,i try look for the language information in internet or from the book.I do not join the course of that language because i don't have time.I want to learn freely and experience it by my self.I also have friend from french,so he can teach me how to speak in french .
   So ,i think as  a student it is important to learn  many languages from my environment and people around me,not only from the school or courses.Able to speak in many language has very benefits.So lets start not only English but others

No comments: