Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

Dji Sam Soe Urban Jazz Crossover

Dji Sam Soe Urban Jazz Crossover has emerged as one of the big and important annual events in Indonesia. The concept of finding the fine blend between jazz and other genres as far and as wide as you can imagine has proved to be able to reach the heart of listeners from various genres, including the youngsters. Urban Jazz Crossover can bring the whole new perception of jazz, letting them know that jazz can be suitable to them as well.
Urban Jazz Crossover held in 5 cities: Jakarta, Bandung, Medan, Semarang, and Surabaya. This is the event for the open minded music lovers, this is the event for everyone who are curious to see how jazz can amazingly fused in harmony with other genres.
And dated May 21 was the night where the Urban Jazz Crossover held in Semarang. Urban Jazz Crossover held at Gumaya Tower Hotel. There was many other top class musicians/singers to perform. Like Sandhy Sondoro, Ello, Dewi Sandra, and more.
Did you know? I like the music of jazz so much and last night I really wanted to come to the show. But I had problem. I could not come to the event. The event only for people aged 18+ years. To enter the show must with KTP and I don’t have it. I was 16 years old and May 23 I’m 17 years old. So obviously I’m not allowed to enter the show.
My brother came to the event. He’s 20 years old. And he made me feel so envy.

Anindita Henindya/XI IA 6/5

No comments: