Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

The Great Donating Process

Hai sir, how’s your day? I’m very happy with your task, because usually when you ask us to posting some articles, I always got some great experience to tell about, ha-ha.



Ok, now I’ll tell you.


My experience started yesterday, I mean last Saturday, May 8, 2010. That day, I went to school earlier because there’s a TOEFL test. I wanted to join the first session. Oh, and I brought delicious cornet too, because my friends and I wanted to make onigiri (I’m sure you know it). Then, we went to the class behind Japan 2 and made it together even only 3 girls made it. We’re so busy and tried to make it as fast as we could because the test almost beginning. Then I and Verissa booked the chairs in C3. And then, we continued made the onigiri.


Not long after that, I’ve got a message from my friend. She asked me where am I and told that my booked chair have sated down. Oh my God, that class was overload, so I have to join in session 2 or 3.


I was nervous. My friends that have joined in first session said that the test was very difficult. What should I do? I didn’t study yet. And then, the difficult test started.


After the hell session, my friends (MOCHI) and I went to Udinus to sold our onigiri. We were all not allowed to go, because there’s an event in school, PAPI SMAGA. But finally we’re allowed to go out. On the way there, I even lost in the complex of Udinus. But finally, we reached there. Fiuuh..


I and Nui (XI IA 4) walked along the Bunkasai and she stopped at crepes café. While she was looking at the menu, I was seeing the stands. Then, suddenly, I saw a banner


DONOR DARAH

‘ oh my God, PMI Jateng opened the stand to donate our blood. I was so exited, but I was scared to go there. Not because of the donating process, but I just scared how to said to the doctor. That’s a silly thing I thought till now. I asked Nui, maybe she wanted too. And she was very enthusiastic. Yes, I got friend to go there.


She did the test first and I just saw excitedly and measured my weight. Oh my God! 49 kg! that’s great! But the assistant said to me that the weights weren’t right, it settled more 1 kg. but that’s no problem to me because I had passed the first test, have minimal weight 45 kg. then, I saw her again. She passed it out! Okay, this was my turn to do. The friendly doctor asked me some question. And I still got nervous, because this’d the first to me. The doctor surprised with me, she said that only a few women have normal blood pressure. Then, the third test, Hb testing. First my blood was dropped onto blue liquid. The blood didn’t fall down at first. But along 15 seconds, my blood sank slowly. It means that I was allowed to donate my blood. Yes! I passed it out!


Still nervous, I lied down slowly on the bed. Then, a man started the donating process. I was a little worried about, but he convinced me not to scare. He asked me to relax. I was relax slowly when saw his face. A little pretty handsome (hahaha ^_^), and he was soooooo friendly. I smiled. That’s enough for me’, I though.


Slowly but sure, he stabbed the injection to my left arm. It’s a little bit hurt but I was fine. He and his friends were very friendly. He gave some jokes. Just a little joke but it made happy and more relax. Huuuf… This wasn’t love at first sight but just LIKE at first sight.


After a few minutes, Nui had finished her donated. Then, he finished her injection slowly. I saw it with full astonishment. Suddenly, I felt a little hurt. It appeared that he started to pulled my injection and finished the last donating process. Then he gave me some food to recovered my stamina. And suddenly he said, “if your boy friend asks you to walk along, don’t go far, ok?”. I was loading and just said, “hng? aa” as my agreement. ‘ Oh, well, what do you actually think about? Am I look as the girl that has boyfriend?’ oh, please deh.


I was very happy after all. But my body wasn’t feeling the same. It dropped suddenly even I wanted to cheered up. Then I felt energetic but suddenly I dropped again. It continuously till three times. And I still have to go home by bus in the very hot situation. ‘Oh my God, give me a power to survive’ I begged.


On the way home, I still remember that event. The things beat around the bust of my mind which made me smiled twice or three times.






Oke sir, that’s my great day. And how stupid I am, why did I forget ask his name? aaaaargggh!!!





Hasna Azizah Fithriani
XI IA 5 - 17

No comments: