Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

pretty song :)

well hey there, you bloggers :)
am just remembered that i must write and post at least 4 postings to this blog to fulfill the score on my english. hehe
soooooo, i forced myself to left my lovely bed and went to the computer, and start to write.

for this time, i don't have any idea to write anything important. so i'll just tell you a beautiful song.

the title is 'the only exception' from paramore. first time, i was not so interested of this song. the band, paramore, is identical with hardcore, rock songs. their songs are nice, but not everyone can enjoy the kind of the music.


one of my friend recommended me to hear 'the only exception'. he said that the song is very good. i still felt it was not so necessary to hear it, but then there came a day when i had nothing to do, so, i tried to listened it once.

aaaaaaaaaaaand..


I FREAKING LOVE IT!! >,<
well.. i just can't tell you where is my favorite part of this song, because the whole lyrics are awesome! :D
here it is:

when i was younger i saw
my daddy cry
and curse at the wind
he broke his own heart
and I watched
as he tried to reassemble it
and my momma swore
that she would
never let herself forget
and that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love
if it does not exist

but darling...
you are the only exception
you are the only exception
you are the only exception
you are the only exception

maybe i know somewhere
deep in my soul
that love never lasts
and we've got to find other ways
to make it alone
keep a straight face
and i've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance
and up until now i had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness
because none of it was ever worth the risk

well you are the only exception
you are the only exception
you are the only exception
you are the only exception

i've got a tight grip on reality
but i can't let go of what's in front of me here
i know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream
whoooooooaa

you are the only exception
you are the only exception
you are the only exception
you are the only exception

you are the only exception
you are the only exception
you are the only exception
you are the only exception

and I'm on my way to believing
oh and I'm on my way to believing

and you can pick this song here

hmm.. so that's it, now almost everynight i listen to this song. but i think i was never and won't get bored xp
just try to hear it, and you'll falling in love with it :)
have a nice day!

osy grasiani ozella
eleven.science.six / 25

No comments: