Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

its not a crying

I cant I cant I cant help my self
I cant , anymore
I am trying to out of my life
trying to out from the fact 
Loving you, and trying to hide
this feelings


You are just little so little part 
of my dream, i think
You are just an illusion that
turned to reality


Maybe, two years ago, i meet you
Do you still remember me?
Do you have a place for me in your mind?
Just little space, i dont think so


Do you I am a fooly?
Here are my feelings,

Just a few
I am still so inlove with you,
after all this time...
But you told me the same




" I dont wanna your feelings"
" I have promise, sorry,,"


Same and the same every time
Now,,
Time has passed
But you still on my mind


Your love is with someone else now..
What a crime!
I'm so jealous,
She is the luckiest girl, I know


Even after almost
Two years,


Everyday my heart feels the pain,
When I see you


And
All the pain and sadness are bound
inside in my heart
I will no to crying just because
You are hate me or not respected 
to me


and just because I am just a alone girl..



No comments: