Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

Today is a Bad day

hi Mr. Arif, this time i want to tell my experience for today.

This morning I woke up late. OMG i woke up at 6 o'clock, then I rushed to take a bath, didn't have time to eat my breakfat, and even i forgot to bring my money. But still, I started to go to school at almost 6.35, sigh. At the way, I rode my motorcycle with very fast speed ^^, ignoring some trafficlight ^^, but unluckily, there were heavy crowded  at around Johar. I just kept praying and praying hope the gate won't closed yet or the teacher would come late, till finally I could get myself to enter via front gate and because actually it was already late, I parked at the front parking lot (guests parking lot) and met Veda ^^. Well, I was lucky because I didn't come late to class. But this is just the beginning.

At class, I felt so sleepy and tired. Until the break time, gosh I was starving because I didn't eat anything yet and last night I also didn't eat anything. Luckily Thomas come bringing some foods to sell (thanks Tom..^^) and Riza lent me some money (lol thanks Riza). But it didn't make my stomach feel better. In fact I started to feel that  I got stomachace. And I just kept those stomachace inside. 

The worst thing was happened at chemistry lesson. With leftover energy, sleepy eyes, and this struggling stomach, I had to do some experiments in lab. Luckily (again?) I got helped so much by my group doing the experiment. Well, i couldn't think normally at that time because of my condition, so yeah, I just answered only some questions, and the rest I cheated (sorry...). At the end of leson, only my group that didn't complete the task but luckily the teacher permitted us to submit it tomorrow.

As soon as the lesson finished, I immediately went home, but at the way home, I almost got an accident by colliding a car that want to cross, but thanks to my reflect ^^ I could dodge the car and almost fell down. However, I was lucky and still able to go home safely....

And now, yeah I can understand some lessons from my experience roday. 1st, don't woke up late (of course),and  2nd, God will never punish or test us beyond our capacity, this can be proved by I still get many helps today (thanks to 'em <3), o.k that's all for today

Muhammad Jundi Arrofi
XI IA 6/23

No comments: