Pages

Monday 15 June 2009






Dedicated for moza,kk,kucing,sandal,cimot



Ever you see a rainbow.

Rainbow in our friendship

Rainbow in our eyes

When we laughed together

No one can smile as we do

No one can understand as we understand our deep heart

Each other.

We know each other

We understand each other.

Ever you see a peacefulness

Just in our friendship

On our face.

When we played together

When made a commotion

When the street become crowded if we through it

No one can breathe as we do

No one can do as we do

No one can.

Do you remember our days in ten-seven.

I’ll never forget when you pinch my cheek and arm

I’ll never forget your dimple when you smile

I’ll never forget when you shout in front of my face
with your scary fang

I’ll never forget when you shout and sing a bad song beside my ear

I’ll never forget when you sing and dance crazily.

I’ll never forget when we make a motorcycle gang

I’ll never forget when you all get angry with me

Your advices about me and him. hahaha

Your voice shout in my deep heart when I’m down

I’ll never forget you all.

I’ll never forget our friendship

Our happy days never end my best……………………….

Love you all.


DIAN PUTRI X-7 / 10

No comments: