Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

live in kalilumpang


Hi, now I want to tell you about my unforgettable moment in Kalilumpang, Kendal, Central Java.hahaaha. Two or three month ago, I and my schoolmates who in first grade in SMA 3 Semarang joined a school program called “LIVE IN” about three days. My class, X-7, went to a village in Kendal named Kalilumpang by a small bus that transits in Sukomangli. After that we rode a truck which called “engkel”. Although we screamed rode engkel but the scenery of kalilumpang was very beautiful. Kalilumpang people are very welcomed with us. In there, I and my home mate, Arvi, lived in my odd parents house, Mr.Suhaimi, who was a farmer. We helped my odd parent’s job like cooking, farming, and ect. We went to a far cornfields on foot, to gave some fertilize to the corn plant. Next day, we moved to another corn field which more far than before, we crossed a river and a small jungle on foot also. In there we planted some seeds of corn. It’s so tired but it’s fun. We also took some corns to bring at home for cooking. We didn’t forget to took some pictures to remind us about our amazing moment in kalilumpang. Hehehe  by: Chevia Nadia /x-7/07

No comments: