Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

LIVE IN..

Mr. Arief... I'm sorry for being late posting my experience..

Well live in.. Actually it was not I'm thinking about.. ajust check this out...


First day, after me and my room mate, Dian Putri, came to Kalilumpang, we were took a rest for a while. After that we were talked with our adopting parents, Mbah Reban.
In the living room, I saw a lot of maize or corn. As you know, my adopting parents's job was a farmer.
Mbah Reban taught us how to peel it. And I'm too excited and want to tried. That was a nice day I ever got. With Mbah Reban and his wife, I got so much experiences.


Second day, I got a funny experience. When I would prayed Maghrib with my room mate, and sky showed that we had to prayed Maghrib. After I took ritual washing, then I started to prayed.
Before prayed, me and my room mate was curious because there was no mosque's voice. But we still prayed.
After we finished prayed, in a few minutes later, we heard mosque's voice. Seems liked we both couldn't believe if we were heard that. We smile, and laugh. Hahahaha.. And the most funny things, we were prayed AGAIN! Hahahahahaha...



Well that's all about live in. I'm sorry and thanks..

Desi Khaerunnisa. X-7/09

No comments: