Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

Live in

Hello Mr arief i want to tell you my experience in Plososari.

My Father name is Mr.Budiyat, he has a mother and her name is Mrs.Rame and she has a husband who work in rice field.
I live in that house with Nadia Azka from X.5 he is a kind person so i feel so conforttable in there. Mrs. Rame has a mini shop in her house sometimes I and Nadia keep the mini shop and sell something like sugar, or milk.
In Mrs.Rame has grandchild. She is beautiful and very kind with me and Nadia.
In Plososari my friends and I sometimes go to somewere like Curug Sewu and a river near to my house, but I am also help Mrs. Rame to clean the house in the morning.
And when we back to Semarang Mr. Budiyat give us guavas. Thank you Mr. Budiyat and Mrs. Rame I feel happy in your house.
I think it is all. Sorry for the late.
Thank you ^^

Vanessa Praditasari X.6/34

No comments: