Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

hi sir … !
xixixixixi ….
Honestly , I don’t know what I want to write. Because I don’t have an ability on writing ,, maybe .
Wkwkwkw !!
But I have something to tell you , sir … this is about my mom’s experience. It happened about ten years ago . My mom and her sisters , Rama and Tris went to yogyakarta , exactly in Parangtritis Beach . At that time , my mom’s family was from Jambi ( sumatra) . So , they did not understand javanese language .
In Parangtritis Beach , my mom and her sister , Tris relaxed at the edge of the beach . They enjoyed scenery and the beautiful waves ..
But suddenly , a woman came to my aunt , Tris . and she offered some food.Then..
“buk ! .. makanan yang ibu jual ni brapo hargo nyo ??” my aunt asked to her .
“500 rupiah wae .. ndak larang lah buk ..” She answered .
“Ah , mahal ! 300 be lah .. “ my aunt, Tris , said .
“Oh.. Rag oleh bu..” the woman answered.
With her proud , my aunt said , “ Bukan untuk oleh-oleh , makan sini aja ..”
Suddenly everybody laughed at her , except herself ..
So , with this paragraph , I can conclude that my aunt and the seller are not connected to each other ..

Amelia Y.P X.6/04

No comments: