Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

Hello Sir, I will tell about my experience when I lived in KENDAL.
I stayed with my friend Novita ( Nobita) at Mr.Toib House. He lived at Kalilumpang village in Patean Kendal.
My foster father was a farmer and my foster mother was a housewife.
He has two childen.His children are Arfila and Fitroh. Arfila is 18 years old. She studies at Senior High School.
She is most beautiful in the kalilumpang,i think!
And her little brother Fitroh is 11 years old. He studies at Elementary School. Toib Famly is kind and friendly

1st day
we went to Kendal from SMA 3 at 07.30 am. Then we arrived in Sukomangli village at 11.00 am.After that, the village officer delivered us to our foster parents. We go to Kalilumpang by ‘engkel’.
after we arrived,we took a rest.
in the afternoon,Arfila brought me and Nobi to a spring which its water could be drunk.The water was so fresh

2nd day
In Monday we began our activities. First activity was fry eggs. I and Nobi fry eggs together. but we failed
hahaha..
the fried eggs were burnt.
After that,we permission to walk around kalilumpang.
After we arrived at home,we took a bath.And then after we took a bath we grate the corns.
In the afternoon,my mother and my father invited me and Nobi to helped manured the corn in they field.
On the way,we saw the view in Kalilumpang.We through around the rice field and rubber forest. In the forest there was a river.The cornfield was so far you know?
it's very tired but fun because the view is very amazing.
After we arrived in field,we began to manured the corn,before it,my father weeded the grass around the corn because there was a plant that people may not touch it. That plant was a sacred plant. Because if there was people who touch it,so the people will be sick.

3rd day
In that day,I and Nobi walk around the Kalilumpang again.I invited Nobi to searched Itong house.hahaha..
We through a graveyard.hiiii....
Then we went to cornfield again, but with the other friends too. On the way back from the cornfield we stopped at a river.I took a picture with my friend.We played there until satisfied. From the river, we could see a waterfall (curug satus).

last day
We must returned to Semarang. We left Kalilumpang at 07.30am. and we arrived in Semarang at 01.00pm.
Before I left my family,I,Nobi and our family took some family-photos.
good bye Kalilumpang,good bye My Famili in there. love u all

i think that's one amazing experience in my life


Okky W. Arintasari
X-7 / 26

No comments: