Pages

Friday 19 June 2009

poem

hello sir, let me say sorry that i've forget to post this assignment soon.
But now, I've make my poem to fill this assignment,
here it is.
.
.


U

wish u're here,
so I think this world is mine.
wish u're here,
so nothing more grow my pain,
and,
wish u're here,
so there r no word with lonely again,

Cz only u,
that can,
turn Lonely into Lovely,
turn hate into like,
and turn my bit into sweet,

Only u,
all my fear r going clear,
make my black going white.
Thx to u that've make my life better.
My angel .

So,
Cz u r my everything, I'll give u my everything
Cz u r my only one, so I'll make u be my special one
So, Jz believe
If u r sad,
Jz believe that ur nite wont going bad,
If u r scare,
Jz believe that ur fear r going clear,
If u on trouble,
Jz believe that u'll never surrender,
Then,
Ifsomthing ally haard to u,
Then u'll know that i'm here gonna help u,
Cz,
If u cry,
So, by my song, ur tears ww gng dry.
and
if u r lonely,
So i'll sing to u loudly and make u happy,

so dont be sad
smile.



.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
That's all sir
i'm sorry if this poem is really bad to u
but i swear i've make it with my best
.
.
.
from me.
ARGE RAVIADI M
X-6 NO 6

No comments: