Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

FLOWER FOUR ( F4 )




Who don’t know F4 in korean version??? (so pitiful…hahaha). They are actor in BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS (BBF) koren drama. They are 4 handsome young korean boy and they have high talent. I’m not surprised if they become hot actors in the contemporary and have many fans, I’m one of their fans, hahaha. They consist of Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Sang Bum, and Kim Joon.





LEE MIN HO, in BBF he acts as Goo Jun Pyo. Among his friends in F4, he is the tallest. He was born on June 22th ’87. He has a sexy lips and sexy nose. In this time, he is being gossiped with Koo Hye Sun (as Geum Jan Di in BBF). He is also solo career.



KIM HYUN JOONG, he acts as Ji Hoo and become quite person in BBF. He was born on June 6th ’86. He is a south korean singer and the leader of boyband ‘SS501’. One of their song also becomes BBF’s OST, that is “WISH YOU WERE MY LOVE”. His hobbies is playing a guitar, piano, and dancing, etc.






KIM SANG BUM or Kim Bum, he is the youngest in F4. He acts as So Yi Jung in BBF. He was born on July 7th ’89. He has impressive appearance and slant eyed. He has played in many korean advertisementand also become a songer. When one of korean reporter was interviewing him about his girlfriend, he confessed that he was still no having a gilrfriend in his life. In my opinion, he likes that because he is waiting for me to become his girlfriend. . .hahaha. He also can play a apiano and sexophone. Among their friends in F4, he is the cleverest to speak english, in my opinion.




KIM JOON, he acts as Woo Bin in BBF and he also the eldest in F4.He was born on February 2th ’84. He is good looking. He also join with korean boyband, that is “T-Max” Some of their song become BBF’s OST, such as Paradise, Fight The Bad Feeling, etc.
From all consisting of four, Kim Bum is my idol and I like him very much, I’m sure you know why do I like him. He is the youngest, handsome, cool, let alone when he is playing the piano. Oh. . .My God, it can make me melt and can’t sleep. . .hahaha
I’m so sorry Mr. Arief, if my story about F4 makes you jealuous. . .hahaha(just kidding). But, your english skill is better than them. Thank you.

VICIANITA PUTRI U.
X-7 / 36

No comments: