Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Someone i'm in love with


How confused i if you ask that question to me now. Because now I’m in love with anyone around me, I mean my family, my friends, and etc. But when studied at junior high school, i was in love with a charming boy. Maybe he was my puppy love.: )  I was in love with him when i was in 2nd grade, and he was in third grade. So he older than me. He looked cute with his curly black hair. My friend told me that he has Arabians face, but I didn’t think so. He had thin body, maybe his weight about 56 kg, it’s an ideal body for a junior high school student. He not too tall and not too short. He had sweet dimple on his cheek. He had bright complexion. He didn’t wear eyeglasses, but I forgot the colour of his eyes, because honestly I never talk with him. I just looked at him, and I felt he also looked at me. I think he also interested in me but he shy to showed it. hehe

And now, I lost contact with him. He doesn’t study in SMA 3 Semarang. But yesterday, I found his profile in facebook, and I will add him as my friend. And I don’t know what’s going on later..hahahaha

chevia nadia-x.7 no.7

No comments: