Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009


Hey sir,i wanna tell you about my live in experience 2 months ago
I got Plososari for my destination. There,i live with Mr.Kiswadi's family.

FIRST DAY
First impression when i arrived in plososari feels like "it will be pleasant".
From the people who very friendly, the village also cool not like in the town, and the view is very cool. That's was perfect !
On my homestay i got a little shocked because i saw the condition where ground as the floor, and the bathroom that have no door.
But,it's OK, in Semarang i can't got it.
Today i work nothing because "my parents" are farmer, and they just work in the morning.
I just playing with childs in the village and visit my friends.
And i talk with "my family".Then i helped Mrs.Kiswadi serve the dinner.
Just that today .

SECOND DAY
At 4 o'clock i have been woke up for pray subuh, and helped Mrs.Kiswadi to make a breakfast.
After breakfast together, i take a bath, and the water is very cool, brrr ..
At noon, i followed Mr.Kiswadi to field for checking irrigation system.
Then, we went to guava garden and harvest many guava.
I'm also helped Mr.Kiswadi take firewood in the forest, oh man.. that's so heavy !
And that's all today .

THIRD DAY
TOday, after breakfast i swept the yard and washed the dish.
Then i went to field with Mr.Kiswadi for fertilize the rice plant.
To go there we must walked about 3km and through many obstacle. The road was very slippery and curve.
But we also exceed the cool river, nothing like this in Semarang,
Then in the field i brought a bucket of fertilizer while walked around the field tfor fertilize.
At 2 o'clock my class together went to the river near the village.
Then i talked with Mr.Kiswadi's family, so sad because tomorrow i must back to Semarang.
And that's all my live in experience.

Although just 3 days but very impressed and have many wisdom to me for always thank God with everything's we got.

MASSAYU PRAKASITA X6/21

No comments: