Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Live In at Plososari's Village

Hi Mr. Arief , hohoho . This is my assignment . . . Check this out

On March , all students of ten grades SMA N 3 Semarang went to Kendal for “Live In” activity . My class X-6 and X-5 Live In at Plososari’s village . Me with my friend (Risti) lived at Mr. Udin and Mrs. Remi’s house . Mr. Udin as a teacher in SD Plososari 2 and Mrs. Remi as a farmer and a trader’s snack . They have children , Abib (9 grades) , mbak Yati (have a son , his name is Davi) .
On Sunday , Mrs. Remi asked me and Risti to the farm . In farm , me and Risti helped Mrs. Remi . We enjoyed it .
On Monday , me and Risti followed mbak Yati to sell a snack at SD Plososari 1 . The students in that school were kind and funny . Hihi , I like them so much .
On Tuesday , I helped Mr. Udin to teach in SD Plososari 2 . Haha , Mr. Udin’s students so funny and friendly . The teachers in SD Plososari 2 were so kindly and welcomed me so happy .
On Wednesday , the last day in Plososari’s village , I had to back to Semarang . My friends and I cried because we would leave our family in there . Mrs. Remi so sad and me too . Hufh , finally , we arrived to Semarang safely . Until now , I still remember Mr. Udin’s family .





Novita Damayanti P.
X-6 / 25

No comments: