Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

nite Mr.arief,i wanna apologize because i'm late to post my assignment in this blog

hmm..
i'm inlove with a boy.He is my senior in senior high school.
he is not tall n has white skin.
his face is like such a chinese people.
So i call him "Bino" cz he likes albian people.
hhaha.. :D

i knew him 7months ago.At 1st,he and i just like a sibling.
he is very kind,funny,cool,but sometime he is very rude if he angry with me.
huft..
he is sensitive people. -_-"

one day he disappear.I don't know why.Someone told me,he did it cz i already have a boy and he was broke inside.After that we lost contact.
4months passed and slowly he come again to me and we're be like our past time.
But now i love him,not as my older brother.
i don't know why?maybe bcz he always care with me and he always protect me.
but...i can't say i love him bcz he still have a girl.
2 months ago when he ended his relation with his girlfriend,suddenly he say to me that he love me.
i startled hear that!

i'm so confused now because when he graduate from senior high school,he will move to Cirebon. :(
I love him but i'm not sure that i can have long distance relationship with him.
Maybe i'll decide to only become his friend. i think it is better than i become his girlfriend.
okky w.arintasari
x-7 / 26


No comments: