Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

My Beloved Class ( X-6 is the best ! )

It’s my second assignment sir . . hoho


Humph , I have in X-6 during one year , from 2008 until 2009. Times go too fast . I want to turn the time back .
X-6 is noisy , funny , happy , crazy , and hilarious class .
First time in X-6 , I felt strange because I didn’t know the students in there . After a long time , I could adapt in there .
Apparently , my friends in X-6 are so kindly , friendly , and funny . I pass my day cheerfully . If I have a problem , my friends always help me to solve it . They always care at me . I’m so proud have a friends like them . Now , we will up to the eleven grades , and we will leave from X-6 . Huh , I don’t want it happen .
Next week , X-6 will go to Jogja to farewell party . I think X-6 divided into some gangs , huh . And I hope X-6 can gather together . I want in our farewell party , we can have a good time together and enjoying the party together too .
Although we will leave from X-6 , our FRIENDSHIP IS NEVER END . . .
Novita Damayanti P.
X-6 / 25

No comments: