Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009


Sir,I’ll tell unforgettable experience
On saturday the last examination,this lesson japan language and penjaskes , this lesson not bad..I think this is easy.so on Friday I didn’t study hard,I just read it.and not remember then I slept,and I would remember midnight.i wake up at 00.30 because.i asked my friend called me for I can wake up..sudenly my mom opened my door when I was calling with my friend. My mom was angry.she said;”anin,what are you doing?,you don’t study?”suddenly I was turn off my handpone,hmm im so afraid my mom negative thinking.heee,and 1 was continue for study
On morning,I was wake up and I was realized that I slept and didn’t study very well. Katakana? Hiragana? I didn’t remember it!!.i thought if I went to school and followed examination,I sure,I failed.i persuade my mom to permited me for absent two examination there was japan language and penjaskes.with hardly my mom permited me for absent that day but my mother kept my hp one week .than,I was study hard so that I will get good point..and on Monday i can do it

Imanina amajida
X6-17

No comments: