Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

live in kalilumpang

Hello sir, I’m here to complete the English scores for my “raport”, and I want to tell about my experience that I have got from live in kalilumpang.
At kalilumpang, I with my home mate chevia was stayed with odd parents. And near the house we have to stay, there is a sister from our odd father, and they have odd children too whom my classmate, there are purwita and kiki. My odd father was a farm worker. And his sister was a farm worker too.
So, I, Chevia, Purwita, and Kiki are going together to the same corn field. And after we've through the far way, we reached the corn field. Because we are tired, and there is a river that looks good, we decided to get a rest there. After that, we must have a breakfast first before we work to planting corn seeds. We had breakfast with “lesehan” based on banana leaves and under the trees.
After we had breakfast, which like a picnic, we start to work. We are planting the corn seeds into the hole at the corn field. We do it with give a hole with 2 or 3 corn seeds. Apparently planting corn seeds is easier than to manure corn field.
After that, we had to take a rest at a cottage where not too far from the corn field, but we must crossing the river. And we are passing a corn field which the corn are big, and there is some little plant which have little fruit named “ciplukan” (like a little tomato, and it tastes good). At the cottage, we are taking a rest with some corn at that cottage.
After we feel satisfied resting at that cottage, we are going to back home. Although it make us tired, but it’s so fun. ^^
Arfianty. R. C. / x-7 / 05.

No comments: