Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

I LOVE MY CELLPHONE AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND


So, this posting must be a sad story for me. In the myfirst posting ( someone I'm in love with ) I told you all about falling in love with my boyfriend accidentally, but in this posting I'll tell you about missing my 'boyfriend' accidentally.
It's start on dark saturday. On that time, I was sitting in my car when I put out a piece of paper from my bag. I took all my stuff and I put my 'boyfriend' (read : cellphone) on my thigh. Then, my father dropped me on the gate of smaga. I forgot to put it back to my bag, and then .. you can guess. My cellphone felt and I wonder that the cellphone gone aground on the pedestrian walk.

I realized that my 'boyfriend' is missing when I was listening my iPod in the classroom. I called my father and told him that I left my cellphone on the rear seat, but there's nothing there. Then I called my servant to look for it in myhouse. But, nothing. When I stressful, someone told me that my mathematic result is bad. hiks

so, do you know how the situation broke up my heart successfully ? then on the pathetic morning, I tried to find mine precious. Then I had a short conversation with a man who I wonder that he is one of the labors of smaga. here it goes :

the-suck-old-man ( TSOM ) ; myself (ME)
the following conversations have translated in English

ME : "Good morning sir. I'm sorry for bothering you."
TSOM : "Yes, what's up ?"
ME : "Do you see silver cellphone ? it is Nokia N91 series, it looks like AC remote control, big and heavy.
TSOM : "Huh ? What the hell you are talking about ? do you think that I am the cleaning service ? spy around the yard ?"
ME : "Mm mm, I think that you can help me because I saw you sit there all of the time."
TSOM : "Just ask people outside this school."
ME : (sobbing) "OK, thank you"
TSOM : (no expression just like 'whatever')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, I tought that he's in PMS (Pre-Menstruation Syndrome) period, because argggghhhh I just asking, not robbing, why he should be sooooo sensitive ??

and the most tragic fact that my cell phone really missing.

today is the 6th days since the gone of my cell phone. And I miss him so much, sooooooooooooooo much. 'He' is the only one who help me contact my father when I feel so lazy to go home by myself, 'He' is the most simple web browser provider, 'He' is the best hard disk I have, yes he is the best. And now, I'm waiting for the new one. But, 'he' draws footprint in my memory, because he is 1/4 my family, 1/4 mypleasure, and 1/2 myboyfriend.

I'll be missing you :'(

The girl who feels so pathetic because of your gone,
Justitia Avila Veda
X6/18

No comments: