Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

MY FOREIGN FRIEND :)


Hello Mr. Arief ! :)
I'll post a story about my foreign friend in the order to complete your request which you've told us, every student must submit 2 postings to complete our remark.

So, I'll tell you about someone, named Megane Paradis, my foreign friend.
She is a French. We know each other via facebook hehe :P
as everybody know that facebook is one of many website which facilitate us to connect all people around the world, so from this story I'll prove that IT'S TRUE.

It's start from my participation in 'I LOVE PARIS' group. and so she did. then, she request my account and we start to talk many things such as school, culture, citizens and more personal topic such as about family and love life.

She studies as the 12th grade of senior high school and she loves photography very much. She told me that she wanna continue her school in spain. She loves take a walk everyday around eiffel tower because she have many hours before she go to school at 10 AM and she'll home at 3 PM.

She told me that in the school, they are permitted to wear daily clothes. The school also has annualy event such as prom nite, or picnic, different with Smaga of course, because this activity belongs to every students.

But, she thought that the people of france are so suspicious, they can't believe each other and she so happy to know more about me and being my best friend. Actually, in France she has no one to can share about her inquisitions.

And now, I'm waiting for her postcard from France. and can you imagine, how long it takes to send the postcard from Paris to the Karang Ayu district on Semarang ? I've been waiting fro approxiamately 3 months and I still find nothing in my postbox.

She's a verrryyyyyyyyyy nice girl because she ask me to can live in her house if SOMEDAY I can go abroad, but in the fact, I found that I had to pay around 12 billion rupiahs to can have a flight to france. So, I need 24 billion rupiahs to go and home :(

that is one of the reason why I follow AFS program hehehe
I thought it enough sir. Sorry because I late. Long live for mr arief heheheee XP


Justitia Avila Veda
X6/18

No comments: