Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

So Unforgettable


I’ll tell about my experience when I lived in Kalilumpang. I have many story, but I’ll tell one of my story that is the most impressive for me, but I don’t know how about you.
This story stemmed from my foster parents who invited me to their corn field, it’s certain that I would be happy. We went to the field about 7 o’clock. After a quarter hour we walked and pass the winding road, we arrived in a corn field that has wonderful scenery. My task in there helped my foster parents to spread the fertilizer. Before that, my foster mom gave me example to spread that. In my mind, that was very easy, let alone their field only 3 sectors. About a half hour I could finish that, maybe less than that. But I was false. A sectors had length that equivalent with the distance from smaga’s arch until flag’s pole and the width about 4-5 meters. Whaaattt??? Oh. . .my God. . .NOOOO!!! I’m not sure I can do that. But, it’s okay, I would help my foster parents. Although it was very tired and very very very hooot, I’d to have a big spirit because I’m still young. After 3 hours, we were back to home. I felt so tired, pliant, and helpless, but I’d to pass the ascending road. When we were walking , I saw something that has old green colour like mud which is poured out in the road. Bcoz I was so curious, I stepped on that. Suddenly, my foster parents said that It was a buffalo’s sh*t. OH. . .NOOOO!!!!! It was so disgusting!!! Known that, my foster parents was laughing. When arrived in home, I clened my foot until it was really really so clean, hahaha. After that, in the terrace, I drank ‘es kelapa muda’, that was made by my foster mam and enjoyed the gentle wind. So fresh men. . .
Huuft. . .that was really really my unforgettable experience I’ve ever gotten.


VICIANITA PUTRI U.
X-7 / 36

No comments: