Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

"guess it!!!!!"



Have you ever feel fall in love with someone? Yeah I guess you’ll answer ” yes”. But, have you ever feel fall in with someone’s boy friend. I think you will answer “ no”. maybe a lot of you say “yes”. But you too shame to say that Anyway, I’ll tell you about my story. I have fell in love with someone’s boyfriend. He is a popular person, but in my eyes, he still an ordinary person. His “wonderful” smile always disturb my mind. His “beautiful” voice invites me to sing a song with him. He is a good singer.
Hahahahahaa. I really fell in love at that time. This feeling like no other. This is “Bukan Cinta Cinta” . If I see him in TV, I want to say that “Wajahmu Mengalihkan Duniaku”. But everything changed when I hear from the infotainment that he has a girlfriend. OH NO !!! He hurts my heart. “Sadis” !!
After several days, I can accept the reality. I know, I just an ordinary person. I must happy if he feels happy. “Terima Kasih Cinta” for all lesson you give me.
Well people, I think you can guess by your self someone who I loved.

Risky Hening X-7/31

No comments: