Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009


hello Mr.Arief..^^
uhm..well I'll write something complicated in my mind and my live..(hoho)
hehehe
hm..Mr. can you imagine that people live without love??
ouh..that so pity.. :'(
so..we must be happy and so pricely with there is love in our live..
but..as we know that love can be make us so happy..
and also can make us so sad..
that is love..can be everything..can be anything..
Now..I'm very confused with what I have face..
I must face the actual..the fact that..oh..make me so awful!!
hehehe
but I enjoy it..^^
do you want to know it Mr Arief?
Sometimes people always show their admire for their admirer..
But..that is the prblem..how if people can love every one easily(easy to love girl/boys)^^?
hohoho..that was my problem Mr..
can you give me something word to help me?
because I always afraid if my friends think I'm "playgirl"
OMG...I"m not like that.. :'(
so..from here..for me love can make me happy or sad..
beegh...it must be make you confused,right?
hehehe
thamk you sir..
I hope I can sharing with you again..^^


Yesy Hartina A
X_6 / 36

No comments: