Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

My love


Some One Who I’m in love….

Mr…I’m sorry if I can’t posting this assignment on time. Because, I don’t know who must I tell to you.

But now,,I ‘ll try to tell you about him..some one who make me in love.

His name is Ganjar.
He is a kind boy. He always make me comfortable if talking with him. But I don’t know about his feel to me, he love me or not…? Because he never tell me about his love. May be he just like me to be his best friend, or may be he just like me to be his young sister, because he 5 years older than me. So, I often call him “kak…” or my old brother and he also call me “dek..”, although he not actually my old brother.

I know him, from some mosque event. Start from pray together in Al-Huda mosque, I know about his personality. More over, he is alumnus in my junior high school(1 JHS Smg). So, we more and more close, until this feeling grow up became love.

I don’t know, how I can love him, But, I’m love him very much.

Mr…I m sorry if it is so short. And I want to share my blog,hehehehehe

may be in my blog you can find more story about my love
www.camecintadia.blogspot.com

^_^v _kAmaLia R.A. X-7/18_

No comments: