Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Live In

SMA 3 Semarang held a cool program for its 10 grade students. 
They called it Live In. Live In held from March 15 to 18, 2009. 
All of 10 graders followed this program because of a compulsory program. 
Live In held in Kendal.

March 15, 2009. 
We went to Kendal by bus from our school. 
There were 17 or 18 buses (I forget). 
We arrived in Kalilumpang, Kendal at 10 o’clock. 
Then we went to each village. 
A village that was used by us for Live In was Patean village. 
In Patean, I lived with my surrogate father, Mr. Sulasmin. 
I lived in Mr. Sulasmin’s house with my friend, Hilmi. 
In this first day, I just walked around the village with my friends.

March 16, 2009. 
I, Hilmi, and Mr. Sulasmin went to Mr. Sulasmin’s field. 
We just weeded the grass in there, from 7 o’clock until 12 o’clock. 
After that, we went home.

March 17, 2009. 
We went to field again. 
We weeded the grass again. 
After weeding, we walked around the field. 
I saw many Pala trees. 
Mr. Sulasmin climbed up a Pala tree. 
He plucked many Pala fruits for us. 
Then, we went home.

March 18, 2009. 
I and all of my friends went home in Semarang. 
We got an unforgettable experience during Live In.

Kukuh Nomikusain X-7/19

No comments: