Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

Live In Kalilumpang

It is my family....in Kalilumpang

Waw....Kalilumpang....

First time....When I came Kalilumpang village, I'm so surprised with the situation. Because, in my imagination, Kalilumpang is a small village and so secluded. But, it appears so beautifull village. And this resident is so friendly, so we are easy to adapted with the district.

And that make me so surprised , I think my odd parents are poor family (like as 'Jika Aku Menjadi' in TransTV). But, my odd parents are rich family for me, because their house rather wide and they have 2 new motorcycle.

I live in Mrs.Sriatun house. In that house just Mrs.Sriatun lived there. Because, her husband still work in Malaysia. And her son still work in Jakarta city. Mrs.Sriatun can make me comfortable to live in her house, because she gave me special attention. Especially, there are 'Rambutan' tree that make quiet and harmoniously environment. I can harvest 'rambutan' everytime.

And Mr...Do you still remember, when you and other teacher at Kalilumpang, you visit my odd parents house. And some teacher like Mr.Sholeh, Mr.Rohmadi, you, etc taste our harvest 'rambutan'. Its so sweet.....


yeah...it is my amazing experience that I got in Kalilumpang village when Live In.
and I hope, Live In next year can be better, and the odd parents dont rich, because our feeling in Live In is just a Picnic...

_kamaLia R.A. X-7/18_

No comments: