Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009


Hy Mister...
I'm sorry for being late posting assigment

Hmmm...
I want to tell you about "live in". This is my wonderful experience and one of the most unforgetable experience. i thought this will be boring. But I was wrong. That was fun.
I live in Plososari village. And you know sir, my roommate has a shame name with me. "Dhani", thats little bit funny. So my houseparent just call us one time and we both would come. Hehe...
My house parents was so kind. That was a small family consist of three people. Father, mother and a young daughter. Father is a farmer and mother is a housewife. Their house is simple but thats a comfortable place. They have not a bathroom, so if needed it I had to go to house beside. But that was okay, because it was my houseparent's father house.
And that made me verrrry happy, because I celebrated my birthday there. Yeah, my friends gave me a supprise. I was soo happy because they remembered my birthday. Haha...

I think thats enough sir.
Thank you....

Gina Dhani W.
X.6/15

No comments: