Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009


Hello Mr...
I want to tell you about my live in experience in Plososari Village, Patean, Kendal. Well, in there i got a farmer and enterpreneur as my parent. My family is very nice to me. I live with Mr. Sabar’s family. In this family I had 1 grandma in my family and 2 sisters they are Ninin and Dewi. Well, because i got parent that have 2 different job then in the morning I with my partner (sina X-5) became a farmer in the ricefield. Then, after we back from the ricefield we were trying the other job. It's really fun for me, because in there we were sold some drink and snack. And the customers are our friends. Ha ha, It's really fun and a little bit strange for me. I never imagine that i will sold drink for my friends.
I have a little sister in there,her name is Ninin she is in the 6th grade. Her school is not so far from our house. She usually walk to her school. I think it’ll be fun, if we can accompany her to the school. I really like the school environment. And I found something unique for this school, students must take off their shoes to enter the class. The children is nice, they were happy when we ask them to take their picture with us. At the night, it’s time for us to share about our experience today. Live in at the plososari village, make me more gratefull to God. In there i know that make a money is really hard. And live in make my class being more close to each other than before. I think 3 days is not enough too commute with villagers. In the last days, that we have to say goodbye.. Many of my friends were cried. They want to stay longer in Plososari.
I miss my family in there…
Chandra Ayu A X-6/07

No comments: