Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

live in

Assalamualaikum wr. Wb Mr. Arief

I will retell about my experience in Plososari village. We went to Plososari at 08.00 a.m. Then, we went to the regent of Patean to celebrate opening ceremony. After that, we went to Plosari village. At first time, I went to Plososari, I think the people is very kindly. Then, I picked up with my father. He brought my little sister. . I have two brother and sister. My brother’ name is Rizal and my sister is Ani. They are so cute. Rizal so quiet when I try to play with him. Rizal is secondh grade in Plososari 1 elementary school. Every day, I picked up him from school. In first day, I just take a rest and do nothing. But in secondh day, I have so much work in field. But I think, I enjoyed it. Hahaha………

In the evening, I must teach some student in TPQ. I teached them for singing. Hahaha… My voice so ugly. Wkwkwk… they’re so friendly with me. I lked them so much. In there, I have a student named akbar. He is so funny and cute, I liked accompany him to go to his house. He is so small boy. Hahah… very funny very wonderful.. In third day, I accompanied my father to measure “nilam”. The weather so hot, but I enjoed it. Hahaha…. In the evening, I teached in TPQ again. So wonderful experience, I think. Wkwkw…

And the last day, the farewell so sad. I wanna to meet them again. L. Good bye my father. Good bye my mother, Good bye my little brother and sister. Miss u so much…

That’s enough for me, Mr. Arief. I think, my experience live in in Plososari village so wonderful.. hahahahahah. I love it so much.

Wassalamualaikum wr wb J

Oda winda s ^^

X-6/26

No comments: