Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

My Happy Family



I have a happy family in my class. They include my best friends. I am very loving them. There are my self and they call me “mbah”; Fidya and we call her “ emak”; Ira , we call her “ piyik “; Novita, we call her “ inov “ ; Yesy, we call her “ bude” ; and Anin, we cal her “ mbok “.
I am really happy with my close friend. We like a big family who can understanding one by one. We can laugh together, make some crazy behaviour or make a confused.
But sometimes we get some problems. One of my friend made something which made the other angry. It was so difficult to solved it. For the example, Anin ever got angry with Fidya for 1 month. Wow ! That was strained. There were look different situation. Anin and Fidya not talking one by one. But, the finally Anin forgave to Fidya. And we could laugh again.
It was an unforgettable experience to met with them. I hope we always to be a happy family for the next. Because not long time again , we aren’t to be classmeet again and I will miss our relationship.




The Story about Love


Everyone can get love. Love is something that make us different and nervous. And sometimes love can lose everything.
Is there someone that never feel inlove? Ithink everyone ever feel it. Feeling inlove not only to men or women but also with our parents and family. With our brother and sister or with our friends.
If we get inlove with a man or a woman, sometimes we can’t keep our behaviour with him/her. We feel nervous and difficult that what we can do. I have been feel it. And it was so different for me. We can so protective with him/her. And don’t care with the other situation.
Oh ! love.. love.. love.. . That’s so romantic. If we love one by one, it can give us some advantages. We can get motivation from someone that we love. But sometimes it can give us the loss. It can make us lazier than before.
Ok ! Don’t worry. We must believe with someone that we love where can protect us from everything. And it is the most romantic moment about love.



Prita ratna ardiani
X6/27

No comments: