Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

emmm.... Mita......



I will tell you about who I’m in love . lets enjoy my story
Maybe its not love , I just feel only loving for my idol . Cameria Happy Pramita is her long name .
She often called MITA . she is the best guitarist the best I have ever seen .
The beginning of the career she is guitarist in The Rock Indonesia at Republic Cinta management
At the first time I see her , she accompany popular singer Mulan Jameela , she likes a man .
I amazed her because she has well at all of her performances .
My first time feel is customary, after I see second performance, I feel Mita like me.
From her wearing clothes with black style and using eyeliner likes rockstars.
The positive of Mita she receive many gossip with calm down.
So, I loves her very much.

Selma Biandini X-7/32

No comments: