Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Someone, who I'm in love with

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

First, I wanna say thanks to Allah SWT because of this completed assignment. Second, I wanna apologize to Mr. Arif because I am late to complete this assignment. Sir, I am so confused. I have no idea about what will I post in this blog. Especially for this assignment. But, Three days ago, I got an idea. So, I can post here.
OK, this is my assignment. First assignment. I hope I get a good score.

Someone, who I'm in love with.
Hm. . .
Wow. . .
Sst. . .
Em. . .

Manohara

Manohara is one of many Indonesian women who got bad treatment in Malaysia.
Manohara is a beautiful woman. She has long straight hair. She is a blonde. She also has a pair of beautiful eyes. Mahohara's body is a little fat. But, she is tall. So, Manohara looks good. Manohara has cute arabian face. But, she doesn't use jilbab, it's different with her mother.

OK, I think that’s enough. Good bye and . . . . .
Let’s go green.
Wassalamualaikim wr. wb.

Kukuh Nomikusain X-7/19

No comments: