Pages

Friday 19 June 2009


Hi Sir. . I’m so sorry because I ‘m late to post this assignment.
Well, I wanna tell you about my experience in Kalilumpang.
I didn’t follow the first day in Kalilumpang like the other friends, because I had to join basketball competition. I went there on the 2nd day with my father. I screamed and very surprised with the street. On my way, I saw my friends and I stopped at their house until Mr. Carik came. And after that, Mr. Carik and my friends brought me to my odd parent’s house. Then I introduced myself to them. After that I took a walk around the village with Dian, Desi, and Vivi. We visited Nobi and Occy’s house. After we tired, we went home and I helped my odd parents to cook. On the 3rd day, I and all my friends went to cornfield and fertilized the corn plant. We were very tired, but we were very happy because after that we went to a river and we played together like a child. Then we went to my house to take a rest. My mother had made a pan of green peanut ice. After my friends returned to their house, I and my room mate helped my mother to cook again. Then my father and I looked for some young coconuts. On the 4th day, I did nothing. I just prepared to go home.
That’s all my experience. Thank’s Sir. .

Yolita S. Gitya U. (X7/37)

No comments: