Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

hello sir,, nice to see you again . hhe .
now i want to tell you about my experience in Plososari .

hmm, my live in was very wonderful experience !
that's really awesome,, and makes me learn alot of things.

my live in start at March, 15 2009. we go to Kendal by bus. we just sang along the way, hha.
after we arrived in Plososari, my father pick me up to go to his house. my father's name is Mr. Surahman. i'm not alone in here, but there is friend from X-5, her name is Widi.

in the first day, we just take a rest and talked to my family in here. my father had a child, her name was Linda. she was very cute, i liked her. hhe.

my father was a farmer, so he had a ricefield.
in the second day, we went to ricefield together, the rice field was very far, but that's ok, i enjoyed the journey. after i arrived, i helped my mother to cover the guava.then my father gave me alot of young coconut. the water was very delicious, hhe.
in the evening, we played in a river not far from the village. that's very great,we played with the water and took a picture of the view.

in the last day, i took a picture with my family's cow. that's really funny.
but this is a time to be separated. i'm very sad, i still want to live in here. my family was very kind, i loved their so much. thanks for my mother, your cook was very delicious, i will miss it. for my beloved sister Linda, don't be sad i will come back if there is a time. for my father, thanks for give me alot of experience. i will not forgot you all. i will miss you so much.

hhm,, i think there is enough sir. sorry for the late.
hhe,, see you sir.
thank you.

Rizka F. Wulandari
X-6 / 31

No comments: