Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

PLOSOSARI we miss you

Hello Mr. Arief ,,,
I want to tell you about my experience in Plososari …
Well ,, Plososari is a small village in Kendal . The weather was very cold and the people were very friendly . In Plososari I lived with Mr.Yatmin, a farmer of Plososari village. He is very kind and friendly. And he is a hard worker. He took me to his farm and at there I could see a beautiful scenery . there was a river a long the farm . in the river , my friends and I played water together . it was very funny . I liked this situation .everyone was smiling .
The last day has come .. our class had to go back now . we felt sad of course .Most of us were crying . included me , of course .We took picture with village people . they were also crying .
But the bus suddenly came . we must go now .
Bye-bye Mr. Yatmin . I will never forget you . I always remember you in my heart .
Thank you for everything you gave . It was very unforgettable for me .
I hope , you are still remember me until now .
I think that is all Mr. Arief .. I am sorry for the late .

AMELIA Yipi .X.6 / 4 .

No comments: