Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

wise princess

misterrr.. I want to write a fairytale..

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom called Jawa Dwipa. The king was fair and all of his people loved him very much. But, the king had been old enough. He thought to choose one of his daughters to replace him. He wanted to give the kingdom to the most appropriate princess, the wisest princess, and also has leader-soul.
One day, he called the oldest princess, Bashinta, the middle, Andhini, and the youngest, Kirana. He wanted to give some test for his daughters.
“My daughters, I’m so happy see you grow into beautiful and smart girl. Today, I want to give you a present. A pocket of gold money for each. Now, go out and use your money!”
They were so happy. After they said thank to the king, they went to the city.
In the city, Princess Bashinta entered a clothes and jewelry shop. She tried some beautiful dresses and jewelries.
“Hm, how beautiful I am with this dress and jewelries! I’m sure Prince Angsana will love me more and more. And I’ll be a special wife for him.”
Actually, Princess Bashinta had engaged with Prince Angsana. She looked at her shadow on the mirror and smiled at her beauty.
On the other side of that city, Princess Andhini was walking. When she saw poor people, she gives some of her money to them. She does it continuously, until no money left. She helps everyone who needs help.
While, Princess Kirana had arrived in the Jawa Dwipa Palace with some pairs of dolls, a beautiful doll-palace, and she also bought a wonderful carriage. She wanted to use it for the ended-year festival. She wanted to be Princess Doll.
The next day, the king called his daughters again. And then he said,
“My beloved daughters, I had been old more and more. Today I’ll choose one of you to be the queen of Jawa Dwipa kingdom. Do you know? The money which I give yesterday was a test for you. And now I know who suitable for that position.”
The three princesses were so speechless. The king smiled at them and said again.
“You have different character. All of you were so special with you character and talent. Princess Bashinta, you’ll be a good wife for your husband. You’re so loyal and full of love,” Princess Bashinta was smiling happy.
“Princess Kirana, you’re a pretty and cheerful girl. You still young, and you can help the queen to prepare every kingdom festival,” said the king again. Princess Kirana was so glad because her dad can understand her mind.
“And Princess Andhini my daughter, you have a leader-soul and you’re so generous. I give this kingdom for you. Princess Kirana will join in your leadership. And Princess Bashinta too. Until she get married and move to Prince Angsana’s palace,” then all princesses embraced each other. They also embraced their wise dad.
Knowing that case, all peoples of Jawa Dwipa kingdom was so happy. They were sure, Princess Andhini could be a wise queen, like her dad.

(Novita M.R /x7/24)

No comments: