Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

fairy tale ..



hello ..
i want to tell you a fairy tale that usually my mom told to me .. before i went to slept when i were child ..
hhehehe .. :D

okey ..
ehem .. ehem ..

One day there was a King who loved his populance ..
so , every morning he spent his time to have a walked and saw condition of his population ..
and , in the morning .. when he acrossed the field .. he saw an old man who still worked very hard ..
then the king asked him ..
" hey man , why you still work hard .. ??
you looked like about eighty years old , did you ?? where is your child .. ?? "
then the old man answer ..
" You're right my king .. i was 85 years old ..
but i feel like 5 years old .. because 80 years old ago i only spent my time for
eating , dringking and have fun .. so , i just realized .. in five years i must
do something that can help and benefit to people around me .. "
the king was very proud of him ..
then he said ..
" okey , i'm so glad to meet you .. i will send my guard to help you soon .. "

" thank you my kig .. you're very kind .. "
answer the old man ..


emm ..
that's a little fairy tale from me ..
hhehehe .. :D
i hope we can get the lesson from this story ..
okey ..
bye ..

Fika Akhmad
x-7 (13)

No comments: