Pages

Thursday 18 June 2009

Assalamualikum Mr.Arief ..
i'm sorry i'm late to collect this homework ..

hmm,,i want to tell you about someone i'm in love with . .
but i'm really sorry if there are alot of mistakes,,because my grammar is very bad ,, hhe.

hmm,,i'm in love with my friend. he is not tall,,he has a curly hair and brown skin. i usually call him "yangkung", hhe. Many people think that he is just an ordinary boy, but not for me. he is a very special boy. i don't know why i love him ,, hha .

but he already has a girlgriend,, really bad right ?? but i still love him so much .
i just want to be his close friend, i don't hope anything, i just want to see that he was happy,,even not with me. that's make me broken, i know. but what can i do ??

hha. his smile is a spirit for me, that makes me wake up to pass my complicated life.
at last, thanks for you yangkung, my life is very colorful because of you. you make me always smile even in a very bad conditions. thanks for all. i hope someday you know what i'm feeling.

hhe, i think that is enough sir. thans for your attention.
my advice is always keepsmile even when you can't smile^^.

Rizka F. Wulandari
X-6 / 31

No comments: