Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

LIVE IN


English Task
LIVE IN

Live in is smaga’s program for first grade students. We went to village in Kendal to help people finish their work. We also stayed in our homestay so we have father and mother there. And maybe we will heve brother and sister too.
My class went to plososari village in patean, Kendal. We went there by bus, and we will stayed 3 days there. Our journey was fantastic. We sang happily during the trip. We leaved school in the morning and arrived at the village in the afternoon. We visit the village headman until our family take us to their home. My father was a chicken merchant and my mother was a housewife. My father worked by motorcycle so I and my partner Tika can’t go with him. And then, my father ask me to help her wife worked in the farm every morning. We help our mother harvested K.O fruit and buried seeds.
Our house was not bad as I thought. There was bathroom, kitchen, and the floor already covered with ceramics. Every day we ate delicious meal, and sometimes we also help them cooked meal. And every evening we were sharing with our teacher. We told our friends about our experience that day.
After 3 days, we said goodbye to all villagers and leaved plososari village by bus. My experience in plososari village was great and unforgettable for me. I hope I can go there again.



hwa! sir i'm sorry for the late


Tiara K.C.
X-6 / 33

No comments: