Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

LIVE IN


Live In


On March 2009 all of grade 10th students of 3 Senior High School Semarang include me went to Kendal and lived in there for several days.
First my friends and I joined the opening ceremony in the school field. And then we went to Kendal by bus together. We transited in Patean Subdistrict. After waited “Pak Camat” so long we went to our destinitions, and my class went to Kalilumpang Village. But my class couldn’t used bus until Kalilumpang, so we used a truck to went there. Then we went to our odd parent’s house. After that we joined our odd parent’s activity.
We lived in there for 3 days. In every house there are 2 person from 3 Senior High School. That is Yuanita’s story: I lived with Arun, my friends. At the first day Arun and I went to my odd parent’s rice-field. We planted in there together. Fortunately I fell in the muddy land. So my clothes look very dirty and loathsome. Arun and my odd mother laughed me. I felt so shame because of the tragedy. In the next day we went to rice-field again with same activity but in the 2nd day I was no fell again.
Amila’s story: I lived with Rizki Eka, my friends. At the first day Rizki and I went to garden to planting corn. Because Rizki very tired, he played the burnt grass and long branch, made my odd parents laughing. After that I felt so love with my odd parents because they were very kind until I would back to semarang.
Riski Hening’s story: I lived with Purwita, Yeah she was a “congkak” student at X-7. I was very shocked after she cleaned her hair with shampoo , she platformed her hair, not liked Jinny oh jinny again. I felt my odd parents laughing at their heart, hahahahaha. Because itong’s hair very beautiful. That was my funny memory at Kalilumpang.
Selma Biandini’s story: I lived with Tifa , she is very kind and a good homate . At the first day I went to my odd parent’s corn field. I was planting together with Tifa and my odd parents. In Kalilumpang was very hard but windy. At the second day, I went to corn field again and did the same activity like yesterday. In the other time I spent my time for playing with my friends.
The activities in there were so impressed
THX Mr. Arif……..

From Amila X-7/4 Riski Hening X-7/31 Selma Biandini X-7/32 Yuanita Sesariana X-7/38

No comments: