Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

my dream comes true....

it was so dream comes true...

i'd like to share you about my experience...
do you ever feel like you have expecting someone special
asking you out for a date...
if you ever feel that way...i am sure that is so exciting...

yeah...that was what i felt 3 years ago...i am a fan of a band called Muse..that is the only rock band i always love...so i never do like a band from indonesia

but that day...i was sitting on my living room when my friend send me an sms telling me to watch tv7 for the DREAM BAND show...i said to him...that i don't like any band from indonesia...but he kept telling me to watch it...so i turned on my tv...watching it so seriously..then it surprised me that this is the very first time i saw a very handsome guy sing my favorite song, TIME IS RUNNING OUT by MUSE...
and he sing it very nice...fluently...i am so impressed by him...
the band was called MATA Dream Band
(not MATTA okay...it's so different!)

so in the next day, i try to find his friendster.
and then i got it. i start to contact him by email and friendster.
he was so welcome...
then i felt that he was the guy who could make me fly so high to the moon. and i dream to be his girlfriend...
but my friends try to woke me up from me dream...

and now i can show to all my friend that it was not just a daydream. it was a dream comes true...
yes! a month after we contact and made a lot of conversation. finally we made a commitmen...
he told me that i am a cute nice girl. and he wanted to be my boyfriend.
and i said...."yes....i want u to be my boyfriend..."

it is already more than 3 years we share our feeling...until right now he is my boyfriend...

well...for my lovely teacher Mr.R...i have to tell you that i am not copy-paste this story..i've made it by myself..hehe..
and you told me that we may write down anything...so i wrote my own true story...

maybe this story can be a spirit and usefull for all my friends or anyone who not believe that true love may come from anyone,anytime and anywhere...trust me..love will find you if you not stop trying.

thank you very much for reading my posting...

and for all my friends at SMA 3..i wish you all graduate...amin...

and i am gonna miss you all...including Mr.R

have a nice day...cheers...!!!

Festiari Nindaerrosa (Festy) /XII.IS.3
fezzvstheworld.blogspot.com >> justenjoytheshow@ymail.com

No comments: