Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009


someone whom i loved is my brother . he is the best brother I've ever have, because he is my only brother .hehe . I'll tell you about my brother.
his name is Muhammad Bahtiar Maulana Saputra . pretty long, yeah ? but people call him Tiar. he's now studying at Diponegoro University, 4th semester. he is 19-years old. people said that he is easy-going and funny people. he is a member of a band. I'm not sure about the name, but he plays bass. actually he can play many music instrument, such as guitar, keyboard, drum etc. he loves to sing, too , but for me his voice is rather annoying. hehehe
he is not too tall, only average. his skin is brown and he has round eyes. for me his hair cut is really annoying, because it looks so messy. my mother often mad about it , but my bother just ignore . hahaha
months ago, i have a problem with him and it makes us not talk each other. i really regret that, and i ask for his apology. now , the situation is different everything is getting better. i know he loves me, and i do, too.


by : Ahtarunnisa F.H
x-7/02

No comments: