Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

Live In Experience


Hi my beloved teacher. . nobita here..haha
I wanna tell u about my live in. .
My days in kali lumpang, kendal was so unforgettable. I lived there with my very kind houseparent (Mr and Mrs Toib), Arfila (their daughter), and also my home-mate (Occy). On the first day, Arfila brought me and Occy to a spring which its water could be drunk. The water was so fresh,..
On the 2nd day, Mrs Toib asked me and Occy to fry some eggs. But we failed. The fried eggs were so bad-shaped. Hahaha.. After we took a bath we helped Mrs Toib to grate the corns. And then we went to the cornfield to fertilize the young corn-plant. The cornfield was so far you know? Huh.. tired.. but fun sih..
On the 3rd day morning I and Occy took a walk around that village. We passed a graveyard. . hiiiyyy... Then we went to cornfield again, but with the other friends too. On the way back from the cornfield we stopped at a river. We played there..until satisfied.
The last day.. Today I must went back to Semarang. Before I left my family, I, Occy and our family took some family-photos to remind us each other. Then time to leave them was coming. . So sad. . but I must. . The “engkel” (like small truck, I forget the name.. maybe engkel. . haha) had came to pick us up.. Good bye kali lumpang. . good bye Toib Family. . Love u all. .
Ok mister, I think that’s all my experience about my live in. So, what about u?


NOVITA M.R (X7/24)

No comments: