Pages

Saturday 13 June 2009

Live In "picturized"



Hi Mr. R. Nice to write in your blog again. Well, i'll write something about my last Live In event. I was appointed to stay in Mr. Tris house, in Plososari village, Kendal.
Lucky for me, my room mate was my partner in KS 149, Arda. So we know each other before the event. By the way, Mr. Tris is a farmer, guava farmer to be precise. o yeah, he also have a rice field, 2 goats, and a cow. Every morning, we were take care of the guava garden. After that, we were went to the ricefield. Because he was a good man, after we were working on the field. He allow us to "free roam" the village.
Talk about my class mate, Krisna and Oda was my neighbor. And my role in my class, as a photographer. With my signature camera, Olympus C-740 UZ. I was never miss a single event, but my limited card capacity made me frustated. You can imagine, 3 days event must fit with 128 MB memory. That was a nightmare for me.
But some of my friend were very kind to allow me to use their cameras, so i can do my job again. Such as Anung, Veda, Herdian, Ergy, and Ayu.
Anyway, there's a sample up there. Look at it.

Allright, that will be enough for now. See you on the other side.

Muhamad Khozy Ibrahim a.k.a. "Technohead"
X-6 / 22

No comments: